EasyBib has a neat functionality that allows you to organize and save groups of bibliographies together in groupings of your choosing, whether they be by paper, topic, date, or any other organization you choose. This article will review how to create a project; further articles cover how to export the information in different formats.
1. Using your preferred web browser, go to www.EasyBib.com and create or log in to an existing account to begin. After logging in, you will be brought directly to the project page. If you are not, or wish to return to the project page, click "My Projects" in the upper left corner of the menu.
2. To create a new project, click on the "+ New project" button near the top center of the page.
3. When prompted, enter the appropriate information, including the project name, the most appropriate subject for your bibliography (optional), and a brief description for your own benefit about what you're writing (optional).
4. Ensure you have chose the default style you wish to use (Note: MLA style is the only available style for EasyBib users who have chosen not to subscribe), and choose whether or not you'd like anonymous data about the source/subject pairings you have chosen to cite to be included in our source recommendation tool.
5. When finished, click the Click "Create" in the lower right corner of the prompted screen, which will bring you back to an updated project page, which should now list your project.
6. Congratulations! You've created a new project, and can being adding bibliographies, using the notebook feature, and sharing using the built-in share features available.