Our site deals mostly with bibliographies, but we know that they're only supporting roles for the real stars; the paper(s) you're creating and supporting with the sources you've been citing. EasyBib provides an easy way to associate and link a paper with the specific bibliography or project you're working on.
1. Using your preferred web browser, go to www.EasyBib.com and create or log in to an existing account to begin. After logging in, you will be brought directly to the project page. If you are not, or wish to return to the project page, click "My Projects" in the upper left corner of the menu.
2. Click "paper" near the middle of project/bibliography you'd like to continue referencing.
3. If this is the first time you're using the feature, Google will prompt you to grant permission for EasyBib to view and manage the filed in your Drive. Click "accept" to continue.
4. This will then direct you to a page from which you can select any of the documents currently in your Google Drive. Select the correct document, and hit the "next button" beneath the selection options.
This .gif shows the entire process from start to finish.
5. Congratulations! You've linked your paper to a specific bibliography, and can easily return to your paper with one click.