EasyBib provides several methods of getting the citations you've created into the paper or project you're working on. Here, we'll review how to print your citation to a new word document in .docx format.
1. Using your preferred web browser, go to www.EasyBib.com and create or log in to an existing account to begin. After logging in, you will be brought directly to the project page. If you are not, or wish to return to the project page, click "My Projects" in the upper left corner of the menu.
2. Click on the "Bibliography" link beneath the project you wish to export.
3. Once you have loaded the project's webpage, click the "Export" tab beneath the citation tool but above the list of citations in the project, and select "Print as Word Doc" from the options presented.
4. When you click on the "Download for MS Word" button shown on the next screen, your browser should download a document with the naming formula of easybib_[alphanumeric string].[numeric string].docx, which can be found in your default download folder.
5. Congratulations, you've exported your citation! Using any suitable program (most commonly Microsoft Word for Windows machines or Pages on Mac products) open your .docx file to access a properly formatted and alphabetized bibliography.