EasyBib provides several methods of getting the citations you've created into the paper or project you're working on. Here, we'll review how to export your bibliography to your Google Drive.
1. Using your preferred web browser, go to www.EasyBib.com and create or log in to an existing account to begin. After logging in, you will be brought directly to the project page. If you are not, or wish to return to the project page, click "My Projects" in the upper left corner of the menu.
2. Click on the "Bibliography" link beneath the project you wish to export.
3. Once you have loaded the project's webpage, click the "Export" tab beneath the citation tool but above the list of citations in the project, and select "Save to Google Docs" from the options presented. Enter your Google credentials (if you are already signed into your Google account, you will not be prompted to do so), and the bibliography will export itself to your main Drive folder.
4. After exporting successfully, the next screen will provide a direct link through the "Go to Google Docs." If you'd prefer to look at your bibliography later, it will be stored in your main Google Drive folder under the default format of "EasyBib Bibliography: [Month/Day/Year] [Time Exported]"
5. Congratulations, you have successfully exported your bibliography to your Google Drive, and it can be used like any other GoogleDoc. Happy citing!