EasyBib provides several methods of getting the citations you've created into the paper or project you're working on. Here, we'll review how to export your bibliography to Microsoft OneDrive.
1. Using your preferred web browser, go to www.EasyBib.com and create or log in to an existing account to begin. After logging in, you will be brought directly to the project page. If you are not, or wish to return to the project page, click "My Projects" in the upper left corner of the menu.
2. Click on the "Bibliography" link beneath the project you wish to export.
3. Once you have loaded the project's webpage, click the "Export" tab beneath the citation tool but above the list of citations in the project, and select "Save to OneDrive" from the options presented. Enter your Windows OneDrive credentials, if prompted, and the bibliography will export itself to your main Drive folder.
4. After exporting successfully, the next screen will provide a direct link through the "Choose the folder to save to in OneDrive." After you've selected and saved to the preferred location, you will be returned to EasyBib. You can immediately go to where you've saved your bibliography in OneDrive by clicking "Go to OneDrive," or access it later like any other document kept in your OneDrive account; the default format for OneDrive exports is "easybib_[alphanumeric string].[numeric string]".
5. Congratulations, you have successfully exported your bibliography to OneDrive. Happy citing!