EasyBib provides several methods of getting the citations you've created into the paper or project you're working on. Here, we'll review how to export your bibliography to Dropbox.
1. Using your preferred web browser, go to www.EasyBib.com and create or log in to an existing account to begin. After logging in, you will be brought directly to the project page. If you are not, or wish to return to the project page, click "My Projects" in the upper left corner of the menu.
2. Click on the "Bibliography" link beneath the project you wish to export.
3. Once you have loaded the project's webpage, click the "Export" tab beneath the citation tool but above the list of citations in the project, and select "Save to Dropbox" from the options presented.
4. Click the "Save to Dropbox" button that is present, and enter your Dropbox credentials, if prompted. Choose your preferred save folder from the "Location" drop down, ensuring you are using the correct dropbox account (visible in the upper right corner).
4. After exporting successfully, a green check will appear in to the "Save to Dropbox" (like this )Your bibliography, automatically titled as "easybib_[alphanumeric string].[numeric string]," is now available to use as you would any other .docx format dropbox file. Congratulations, and happy citing!