**Please note that only high school and college students may log in/register with EasyBib EDU via Google**
Welcome to EasyBib EDU. We are so happy to have you here with us! EasyBib EDU is the best online resource out there to help you generate citations and create bibliographies! By simply typing in a website URL, a book title, a journal article title, or one of 59 different source types into our auto cite box, EasyBib will help you receive a fully formatted citation! And, if there’s any information we couldn’t find, EasyBib guides you through the completion process. Let's get started!
1. Using your preferred web browser, head over to EasyBib EDU and click on "Sign Up" in the upper right hand corner of the interface, as shown below:
2. An EasyBib EDU account can be created one of two ways.The first option is to use Google; the second option is to sign in with a username or email and password. Let's walk through option one. Click the link on the right hand side that states, "Sign in with Google":
3. You will then be prompted to enter your Google credentials, meaning username and password.
4. After entering your credentials, click your name in the upper right hand corner. This will trigger a drop down menu. Within that menu, click "Coupon Codes".
5. Here you will click the "Click Here to upgrade with your EDU coupon code!" This link is in blue. The coupon code is not case sensitive, but must be spelled correctly in order to be effective! Don't have a coupon code for your school? No problem! Send us an email and we will generate one for you.
6. Next, you will be directed to "Join a School" by entering an EDU Coupon Code.
Once the coupon code has been entered, you are ready to start citing! Welcome again to EasyBib EDU!
**Please note that only high school students may log in/register with EasyBib EDU via Google**