Here's how to export your notecards and outline from a Notebook:
1. Open the notebook you wish to save
2. Click on "Print" in the top row of buttons:
3. Select what you want to print:
"Outline" for only your outline
"with Notes data" if you want to include the information on each notecard placed in the outline
"Notes" if you want to only print your notecards
You can select all three to include all information in the notebook.
4. Select how you want it organized:
"By Group" for notecards placed into groups
"By Tag" for notecards that share tags
"By Source" for notecards that share the source tagged to the notecard
"By Date" for when notecards were added
5. Click "Next" and a new tab will open (make sure your browser allows pop ups) with your notebook data in text form. You can print this page, or select the text to copy and paste to another window or document.