Let's get down to business: it's time to autocite a source! For this example we will be citing the book, The Outsiders, by S.E. Hinton, in MLA format.
1. Using your preferred web browser, go to www.EasyBib.com. We recommend you create or log in to an account to ensure your work is saved properly, but this is not required to site a source.
Note: If you are brought to the project page after logging in or creating an account, please click the "Easy Bib: by Imagine easy" in the top left corner to return you to the main search screen.
2. As we're citing a book, click the "Book" tab among the list of source type options. Type in the title (The Outsiders), and click "Cite It" to the right.
Note for EasyBib Pro users: Ensure the correct style has been selected above the source type selection! Above, "MLA" is highlighted in orange, so we know it's been selected correctly. EasyBib users who have not subscribed will be limited to MLA format only; the website will prompt you to subscribe if another style has been selected.
3. Select the appropriate title from the list, and click "Cite This" to the right of the desired result.
4. Review the autocited material, adding any information you desire in the citation but was unable to be generated automatically. Click "Create Citation" at the bottom of the information list.
5. Congratulations! Your properly-formatted citation is ready for you to review and use.